An Independent Living Community
Gloucester Township Senior Campus 1 is an affordable housing development with 75 apartments for seniors 62 and older.
Located on 5 acres of the Historic 560 acre tract of land known as Lakeland in
The development consists of sixty-nine 708 square foot one-bedroom apartments with (4) being handicapped accessible with a roll-in shower and six 856 square foot two-bedroom apartments. All handicapped accessible units are located on the first floor."
Camden County has recently built a new Fire Training Academy and are in the process of moving some of their county offices into the area. Next to the development you will find the Camden County Health Services Building.
How to Apply
Download the residency application online (.Pdf) or call 856-227-5077 for application information.
- Secured Entry Access System
- Kitchen includes a refrigerator, gas stove and oak cabinets
- Wall to wall carpet
- Cable-ready units
- Wired for Internet access
- Recyclable pick-up
- Emergency pull stations in each unit
- Garbage chute on each floor
- NJ Transit
- Access Link 800-955-2321
- Sen-Han Medical Transport
- Gloucester Township Senior Bus
- Major Routes-Route 168, Route 42
One Three-Story Building on 5 Acres
- 75 Units
- On-site management office
- 24 hour smoke and fire monitoring system
- Ample residential and van accessible parking
- Laundry facilities
- Oversized elevators
- Solar energy used in commons areas.
- Secured recreation/courtyard
- Kitchen facilities, restrooms
- Community activities
- Reading materials
- Central Air Conditioning
- Electric heat
- Individually controlled utilities
- Electric and gas appliances
- Energy Star efficiency approved
- Water and sewer (included in rent)